Why to Join Florida Baptist Credit Union
- The credit union tithes 10% on its net income to the Florida Baptist Convention to help start new churches.
- The credit union is a full service financial institution offering online banking, bill paying, debit and credit cards as well as many other traditional services offered at most banks.
- The credit union offers competitive rates for loans, such as car, student, home and personal loans. We also offer competitive rates for investments such as CDS, saving and money market accounts.
- Through a shared branching network the credit union has available over 230 branches in the state of Florida that enable you to complete all of your banking transactions.
- The Florida Baptist Credit Union is owned by and works for its members not stock holders.
- You can be sure the money you invest with the credit union will not be used to promote business ventures contrary to your Christian morals and beliefs.
- We are Florida Baptists serving Florida Baptists.
For additional information please call 800-749-3228, choose option 3 to talk to one of our client service representatives. You can also complete a membership application (pdf) and mail it to us at 1320 Hendricks Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32207.